- Client screening performed before entering
- Contact-tracing information collected upon booking
- Face coverings must be worn while inside the salon and barbershop
- Extra time scheduled for increased cleaning and disinfection
- Flexible rescheduling of appointments (advanced notice is preferred)
- Contactless payment is encouraged
The health, safety and wellbeing of all clients and staff members is our top priority. Strict sanitation, disinfection and physical distancing policies will be upheld and adhered to as set out by Waterloo Region Public Health. Clients will be screened before entering. Extra time between clients will be scheduled for proper cleaning and disinfection of chairs, stations and tools. Face coverings must be worn while inside the salon. Contact-tracing information is collected upon booking. If you are feeling unwell or exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19, please contact us to reschedule your appointment, advanced notice is preferred!
We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to tidying up your COVID cuts!
For more information about COVID-19 and Personal Service Settings, click here.